“If you have failed in the past, so what, get a coach,
increase your courage and start changing your destiny today.”
-Ken D Foster
Have you ever been in a place where you feel lost, discouraged or wondering what the next steps will be? Have you ever been out of money and just struggling? Do you remember what it felt like to finally break through and create ongoing success in your business or life?
Knowing how to overcome your challenges may seem easy or straightforward to you now, but may be a complete mystery to a person who is living below the poverty line in the United States.
WHAT MAKES A GOOD COACH?
Before becoming a volunteer coach, here are a few things to understand about the role of working with our Stars. Most of us have been coaching for a year or more full time We have had formal training as a Life Coach and have had Coaches, Teachers and Trainers support us and they have made a positive impact in our lives.
- A Sincere Desire to Coach Those in Need
- Skilled in Life Coaching
- Compassionate and Courageous
- Active Listener and Empathic
- Solution and Opportunity Oriented
- Joyfully Hold Accountability
QUALIFICATIONS TO BE A STARS COACH
- Have completed a coaching course from a professional life coach training school
- Life coaching full time for 1 or more years
- Life coaching part-time for 2 or more years
- Newly graduated from a professional coaching school and willing to work under the guidelines of a head coach
- For those without formal Coach training, experience in other fields will be considered
- Have a passion for service and raising others up
- Be willing to go through a background check
BENEFITS OF BEING A COACH
Coaching is filled with many growth opportunities for the Coach and the participant. Coaching helps us learn to live in harmony with ourselves, succeed in business and life, improve our physical health, increase mental clarity, build strong relationships and engender fulfillment, energy and enthusiasm. It also gives us a renewed sense of purpose and commitment to the betterment of humankind.
Give Back – Expand Your Network – Grow Your Business
Many Coaches say that the rewards they gain are as substantial as those they coach. Here are some of the benefits for our Stars of Courage Coaches:
- Online Resources: articles, videos, coaching classes
- Inclusive Group: a vibrant community of professional coaches and thought leaders
- Exclusive Training: ongoing coach training with Master teachers
- Coaching Tools: enrollment classes, syntaxes, pricing models, private coaching forms
- Results Tracking: achieve greater competence in tracking results
- Peer Networking: share resources, wisdom and experience
- Private Area: post yours and your clients win’s, breakthroughs and successes
- Annual Coaching Event: attend our annual coaching conference, learn from the best
- Make a difference: contribute to the betterment of our nation by coaching the STARS
Above all, as our coaches build trust and meaningful relationships with the Stars. They are willing to explore the fullest range of capabilities and soulfully connect participants to their greatest gifts and talents. And through the process our Coaches grow, expand their skills and become more powerful.
Thank you for choosing to become a Stars of Courage Coach. You will be contributing to the welfare of our community and our nation. Before you start ask yourself the following questions:
- What time commitment can I make weekly? (one hour per week minimum)
- What age group would I like to work with?
- Would I like to work one on one or Coach a group? (up to 5 in a group)
- Would I like to contribute some of my other skills to Stars of Courage?
- What types of coaching would I prefer to deliver?
- What coaching venue would I prefer? (in person, phone, webcast)